Thursday 3 August 2017

Disable Those Annoying Taskbar Pop-Up Suggestions In Windows 10

disable annoying taskbar pop up suggestions in win 10  
Microsoft really wants you to use the Edge browser on your Windows 10 laptop. If you don’t, you’ll get task-bar pop-ups advertising for it. It’s annoying. Here’s how to turn them off.
Every time I open Chrome, Windows tells me I’ll get better battery life if I use Edge instead. Thanks, but no thanks. I don’t care, I want to use Chrome. Stop pestering me Windows. If you feel the same way, here’s the fix:

ALSO READ:

How to Securely Dispose of an SSD

  1. Hit the Windows key or click the Windows menu in the bottom-left corner of your desktop.
  2. Go to Settings (the gear symbol) > System > Notifications & Actions.
  3. Disable the “Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows” toggle.
  4. Use whatever applications you want without being judged.
It’s a minor inconvenience, sure, but it’s so much nicer now that I can use my preferred choice of browser in peace.

YOU MIGHT LIKE:

How to recover corrupted files / lost files from corrupt or accidentally formatted USB devices.


0 comments:

Post a Comment